CURT, the leading manufacturer of USA-made hitches and a complete line of towing products, has added a new line of towed-vehicle RV harnesses to its electrical offering. Over the past year, they have put new effort into expanding their RV and heavy-duty lines, and these vehicle-specific harnesses are an exciting new chapter in that effort.
A towed-vehicle RV harness is very similar to a CURT custom wiring harness. They are designed to “T” into the vehicle’s electrical system, using OEM-compatible plugs, and provide a standard 4-way flat connector. However, instead of using this connector to plug in the trailer wiring, the vehicle is able to plug into an RV for dinghy towing. In essence, it allows the vehicle to become a trailer, synchronizing its taillights, turn signals and brake lights with the RV.
Every CURT towed-vehicle RV harness is made vehicle-specific to provide a custom fit on each application. The OEM-compatible connectors are plug-and-play, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering. Each RV harness also comes with a 4-way flat extension cable, zip ties for securing the wires, and a socket mounting bracket for attaching the connector at the front of the vehicle, under the hood.
To see a full list of applications for CURT RV harnesses, click here.
Valid Purchase Period: June 1 – August 31, 2017
Westin is proud to announce our national “STEP IT UP!” mail-in rebate promotion! From June 1 through August 31, 2017, consumers that purchase a qualified Nerf Step Bar product are eligible to receive up to $100 cash back. For 40 years, Westin has provided truck owners with the rugged look and function they want in a step bar. Now we want to say thanks for making us an industry leader with up to $100 cash back on any qualified product purchase. Choose from Westin’s R5, R7, HDX Drop Step, PRO TRAXX 4/5 and Platinum 4 Oval Nerf Step Bars, our Thrasher Running Boards and more. Get a lift plus money back with Westin’s “STEP IT UP!” promotion today!
- Up to 7,500 lbs. of load-leveling capacity*
- Utilizes massive 7-inch double-bellows air springs with up to 20% more volume than LoadLifter 5000
- Levels loads with less air pressure for a better ride quality
* Never exceed manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
JUNE 2 – 3, 2017. The UNLIMITED OFF-ROAD Show & Expo in Louisville, Kentucky is the ultimate Industry & Consumer Platform in the USA. Enjoy two days of Jeeps, Trucks, UTVs, Buggies & Performance.
If you see something you’re interested in at the UNLIMITED OFF-ROAD Show & Expo this weekend, come into any Vehicle Accessories location and let us price it out for you.
Check out more information at Unlimited Off-Road Show & Expo
June Special Offers will be valid from June 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017
BedMat A.R.E. contribution ($10) will be automatically deducted from your order
Yakima 10% off accessory orders (does not include roof racks) will be automatically deducted from your order.
TruXedo Pro X15 Premium Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover
The all-new TruXedo Pro X15 includes the same great features as their number one selling cover, Lo Pro, with added style and performance. New 15 degree rails deliver an extra low-profile, flush-mount look on the truck bed, and superior-grade, matte-black fabric provides a stylish matte-black appearance. The cover can be installed or removed in minutes, with no drilling required, and the unique self-leveling design feature allows for a more accurate installation. The TruXedo Pro X15 is made in the USA and comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Xtra Low Profile – X15 rails provide a distinctive flush mount look, and include a unique self-leveling design feature allowing for a faster, more accurate installation.
- Matte Black Fabric – Extremely durable, superior-grade woven fabric provides a stylish matte-black appearance.
- Simple Installation & Use – No drilling or special tools required. The ProX15 mounts to the inside of the truck bed providing stake pocket access for additional accessories.
- Easy Operation – The anodized trigger latch requires only one finger to open the cover. Roll the cover closed with ease to securely store and secure your cargo.
- Quick Release System – The entire cover can be removed in seconds, without tools, providing true, 100% bed access.
- Automatic Tension Control – Patented design allows the cover to maintain a tight fit and great looks in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.